What not to report
- Bugs in unofficial builds
- Missing builds
- Asking for installation help
- Asking for device support
- Feature requests
Reporting a bug
We use our ROKiT community to track user-submitted bugs. Before submitting a bug, please search to verify that someone else hasn’t reported it already. If they have, avoid commenting with “+1” or “Me too!”, as this just creates more work for us.
We accept bugs on the following:
- These are bugs in your ROKiT OS.
- The fingerprint sensor on your device doesn’t work.
- Your phone crashes when you try to enable encryption.
- WiFi calling doesn’t works
- These are bugs in our website and/or apps.
- The website doesn’t render something correctly.
- There’s a dead link on the website.
- A link returns something unexpected.
For ROKiT OS issues
To create a bug report, first, you must unlock developer mode. To do this, go to settings, system, about phone, then tap build number 7 times. Go back and Developer options will now be visible in the system menu. You have two options from here:
- Open Developer options and press "Take bug report."
- Open Developer options and scroll down, under debugging activate Bug report shortcut. This will show a button in the power menu for taking a bug report. When you experience an issue, immediately create a bug report by holding the power button for 1 second and then 'Take bug report.' Once completed, please attach to your post with a Google drive link.
Please be sure to fill the post with accurate information. Bug reports must be attached for all posts, and must be captured right after reproducing the issue.
For Infrastructure issues
Please make sure you describe the issue in as much detail as possible and include any relevant screenshots and app version/build numbers if applicable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.