To view 3D content online, please follow the below steps:
- Enable the 3D service by opening the preinstalled 3DFV app and toggling the 3D Service Setting to On
- Once the 3D service is turned on you can swipe down the notification bar to show that it has been enabled.
- While on the Chrome or YouTube 3D video, turn the device horizontal and to expand the 3D settings Menu (see image below)
- Then select the video format in which you would like to view the 3D video (see image below)
- Please note, the 3DFV service needs to be enabled for online (like YouTube, Chrome) 3D content only
Note: We recommend to watch only quality controlled 3D content on our ROKiT FLiX 3D app since any online 3D content might have format and quality issues that can hurt your eyes.