To view 3D content online, please follow the below steps:
- Enable the 3D service by opening the preinstalled 3DFV app and toggling the 3D Service Setting to On
- Once the 3D service is enabled there will be a permanent notification on the notification bar
- The permanent notification disappears once the 3D Service is disabled
- While on Chrome or YouTube, turn the device horizontal to show 3D settings (see image below)
- Please note, the 3D service needs to be enabled for online (like YouTube, Chrome) 3D content only
- 3D Settings no longer appear in Settings as it did in Android 8
Note: We recommend to watch only quality controlled 3D content on our ROKFLiX 3D app since any online 3D content might have format and quality issues that can hurt your eyes.