What does the ScriptSave WellRx service provide?
- A prescription savings card that offers instant savings at the register on both brand name and generic prescription medication.
- Use the card to save on prescriptions for you and everyone in your household including your pets.
- No enrollment fee and no limits on usage.
- Everyone in your household can use the same card.
- A pharmacy discount network of 62,000 participating pharmacies across the county including chain and independent retail pharmacies.
How do I contact ScriptSave WellRx?
Please call ScriptSave WellRx's customer service at 800-407-8156 to get assistance on your Pharmacy Savings.
How much will I save with the ScriptSave WellRx Card?
Savings average 60% with potential savings of up to 80%. Savings vary based upon the medication and the pharmacy you choose to use.
Do all pharmacies accept the ScriptSave WellRx Card?
ScriptSave WellRx is accepted at 62,000 participating chain and independent retail pharmacies nationwide, so there's likely a participating pharmacy nearby. Chances are, the pharmacy you use now participates. To find a participating pharmacy near you click here and enter the prescription medication you wish to price.
If you are using a participating pharmacy and they won't accept your ScriptSave WellRx card, our customer service representatives will be happy to assist the pharmacy with processing. To speak to a representative, call 1-800- 407-8156.
What if there are no generic prescriptions available and how do I know if it's rated "A"?
Generic prescription drugs are available only when the patent for the original brand name drug has expired. The patents for many popular brand name drugs have recently expired. However, if a generic is not available, there may be an alternative medication in the same pharmaceutical class that is less expensive or that does have a generic equivalent. Ask your physician if such an alternative would be right for you.
Most pharmacies carry primarily "A" rated generics. Non- "A" rated generics are usually used only for conditions that are not life-threatening (such as decongestants, etc.), but the only way to know for sure is to ask your pharmacist.
How do I get my Pharmacy Savings card?
There are three ways to get the ScriptSave WellRx card:
Option 1: WellRx App
- Download the ScriptSave WellRx mobile app
- Enter INVITE CODE (provided at the time of sign-up)
- Search for the lowest priced prescription medications near you
- Show your savings card at the pharmacy each time you fill or refill a prescription
Option 2: ROKiT Hub
- Log into your ROKiT Hub app
- Tap on ROKiT Telemedicine
- Tap on Pharmacy Savings
- Scroll down, write down the Invite Code
- Create your savings card by clicking on the link provided
- Enter your invite code
- Choose how you would like your discount card delivered
- Start using it!
If you would like to personalize your card and create an account, please follow these steps:
Once you click on your preferred delivery method you will be sent to another page where you will be able to register for your own custom card.
- Enter your First and Last name
- Enter your DOB
- Enter your Zip Code
- Enter your email address and create Password
- Click “Sign Up”
Option 3: ROKiT Telemedicine App
- Log into your ROKiT Telemedicine Account
- Tap on Pharmacy Savings
- Use the Invite Code provided to set up your Pharmacy Savings card by going to http://www.wellrx.com/rx-discount-card/enroll
- Select the method you would like to retrieve your Pharmacy Savings card
Who can use the ScriptSave WellRx savings card?
If you do not have health insurance, use your ScriptSave WellRx card for any brand name or generic prescriptions you or your household members pay for out-of-pocket.
If you have health insurance coverage, use your ScriptSave WellRx card for any prescriptions that are not covered by your insurance plan or for family members not covered by insurance.
If you have Medicare and are enrolled in a Medicare Part D plan, use your ScriptSave WellRx card for any prescriptions that are excluded by Medicare Part D law.
If you have Medicare and decide not to enroll in Medicare Part D - you can save money instantly with a ScriptSave WellRx card! There are no age or income restrictions.
How can I use my ScriptSave WellRx Card for savings on medications for my pets?
With your ScriptSave WellRx Prescription Savings Card, you can save an average of 60% and up to 80% * on medications for your pets, too. Many medications prescribed for pets have human equivalents that are available at your local retail pharmacy. Just ask your veterinarian to write your pet's prescription for the human equivalent. Then fill the prescription at your favorite participating pharmacy using your ScriptSave WellRx card. It's that simple. Discount pet care for antibiotics, arthritis and pain medications, ear and eye medications, thyroid medications, and more. We're accepted nationwide at over 62,000 pharmacies. Show your savings card.
Receive your discount:
- No enrollment fee and no limits on usage
- Everyone in your household can use the same card
- Average savings of 60%, with potential savings of up to 80% on brand-name and generic -prescription medicines *
- Accepted at over 62,000 participating pharmacies
- All prescription medications are eligible for savings
Is there a discount for Pet Care?
Yes! Caring for pets can be expensive. ScriptSave WellRx can help. ScriptSave WellRx can provide instant savings at the register on brand-name and generic prescriptions.
Many medications for pets are also for human medications. Ask your veterinarian if there is a human equivalent and dosage for your pet. If so, your vet can write a prescription to be filled with your ScriptSave WellRx savings card at most of our participating pharmacies. Learn more about Pet Savings, www.wellrx.com/discount-pet-care