What does Burial & Cremation Insurance cover?
Get reimbursed up to $20,000 for burial or cremation expenses if an insured person suffers an accident resulting in a covered loss of life. Proceeds from this insurance policy can be used for body preparation, casket, funeral procession, cemetery plot, headstone and other miscellaneous funeral costs.
Insurance is provided by Sirius America
Contact #: 800-359-7475
How do I file a claim?
Your beneficiary will contact the Claim Benefit Services at Sirius America by calling 800-359-7475.
How does my beneficiary receive the policy benefits if my death is caused by an accident?
The beneficiary or guardian of a minor beneficiary must contact the insurance company, Sirius America, by filing a claim at 800-359-7475, reference policy # ROK-SA-1000. A claim must be filed with the insurance company.
How do I designate a beneficiary to my policy?
This is a step by step guide to assist you with your Beneficiary sign-up and management for Burial & Cremation Insurance.
- Go to the ROKiT Launch Control app
- Click on LOGIN TO ROKiT LAUNCH CONTROL
- Enter your phone number and Password
Note: If you haven't created a password, click on "Create password"
- Once you’re logged in, a menu of your benefits will display
- Scroll down to find "YOUR BENEFICIARY"
- Select “Edit Beneficiary"
- Enter your Beneficiary’s information and select DONE