1. Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account
-If you have more than one device, click the lost device at the top of the screen
-If your lost device has more than one user profile, sign in with a Google Account that's on the main profile
2. The lost device gets a notification
3. On the map, see about where the device is
-The location is approximate and might not be accurate
-If your device can't be found, you'll see its last known location, if available
1. Obtain an Android device and download the Find My Device app
2. Log into the app using the same email you logged into with your lost ROKiT device
3. Locate and secure your device
Note: To use this feature with your lost or stolen device, Google account needs to be added on the device, GPS needs to be on and the Find My Device feature needs to be on.
Article is closed for comments.