We’re looking forward to getting your ROKiT all set up! If you plan on making phone calls on a cellular network, you’ll want to follow these steps first:
- After powering on the device for the first time, select your language.
- Then, insert your SIM card (you can do this later, but you won’t be able to make calls on a cellular network without it).
- It is recommended that you connect to Wi-Fi to avoid any additional cellular data charges.
- To start setting up your device, you can either copy your data from a previous backup or set up as a new device.
- Add your Google account (or create a new account if you don’t have one).
- Set up your fingerprint (if applicable) and add a PIN or password.
- Choose if you want to backup your account to Google.
If you skip steps 3, 4 and 5 during setup, you can complete these later in settings:
- Connect to Wi-Fi:
- Menu > Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > enable Wi-Fi and connect to available networks
- Add Google Account:
- Menu > Settings > Users & Accounts > Add Account
Next, you’ll want to set up your ROKiT Hub App to access your included services.
Note: Before opening the app, make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data (If using cellular data, charges may apply from your wireless provider). Also, make sure you are on the most up to date version, v.1.1.71 (if not, please go to the Google Play store, search ROKiT Hub and update)
- Tap on “Login to ROKiT Hub”
- Tap on "Create password"
- Enter a working phone number, create a password, then re-enter the password
- Tap on "Continue"
- Enter your first and last name and your email
- Accept the terms & conditions by checking the box
- Select "Continue"
- Finally, Get ready to ROKiT!