We’re looking forward to getting your ROKiT all set up! If you plan on making phone calls on a cellular network, you’ll want to follow these steps first:
- After powering on the device for the first time, select your language.
- Then, insert your SIM card (you can do this later, but you won’t be able to make calls on a cellular network without it).
- It is recommended that you connect to Wi-Fi to avoid any additional cellular data charges.
- To start setting up your device, you can either copy your data from a previous backup or set up as a new device.
- Add your Google account (or create a new account if you don’t have one).
- Set up your fingerprint (if applicable) and add a PIN or password.
- Choose if you want to backup your account to Google.
If you skip steps 3, 4 and 5 during setup, you can complete these later in settings:
- Connect to Wi-Fi:
- Menu – Settings – Network & Internet – Wi-Fi – enable Wi-Fi and connect to available networks
- Add Google Account:
- Menu – Settings – Users & Accounts – Add Account
Next, you’ll want to set up your ROK Launch Control App to access your included services, including ROK Talk and ROK Health:
- Before opening the app, make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data (If using cellular data, charges may apply from your wireless provider).
- You will need to update the app in the Google Play store to the newest version, 1.1.21 or greater.
- Then, go to the homepage and select ROK Launch Control.
- Tap on the “Login to ROK Launch Control” button.
- Select "Not registered yet?" where you will then enter a working phone number, and create a password.
- You will then be prompted to enter your first and last name along with your email.
- If you have already registered for an account previously, you will see information for your included services displayed.
- Finally, Get Ready to ROKiT!