We’re looking forward to getting your One or F-One device all set up! If you plan on making phone calls, you’ll want to follow these steps first:
1. Insert SIM card (you can do this later, but you won’t be able to make calls on a cellular network without it).
2. Power on and unlock the device:
-One: Press top left button and then * to unlock
-F-One: Press and hold big middle button to unlock
3. It is recommended that you connect to WiFi to avoid any extra cellular data charges.
Next, you’ll want to set up your ROK Launch Control App to access your included ROK Talk service:
1. Before opening the app, make sure you are connected to WiFi or cellular data (If using cellular data, charges may apply from your wireless provider).
2. Then, go to the menu and select Mission / Launch Control.
3. Tap on “Login to ROK Launch Control” button.
4. Select your country from the list, enter your phone number, and tap on “Send PIN”:
If the incorrect country is selected you may not be able to register, and you will not be able to use your included services.
5. Now, enter the PIN to log in.
6. If you have already registered for an account previously, you will see information for your included services displayed. If you have not registered your device, you will be prompted to complete registration by entering a just a few details.
7. Finally, Get Ready to ROKiT!