When in the conversation that you would like to add an attachment press the + icon > Select the type of attachment you would like to add then navigate to it then click it
- Some network providers restrict this feature, if so you may need to contact them to activate it
- MMS requires a data connection to function and uses data from your mobile plan
- MMS has different charge rate to standard text messages, please check with your network provider before sending
- MMS may not be part of your plan and may vary between carriers
- Some networks may block International SMS/MMS (both incoming and outgoing)
Article is closed for comments.